What is the trickiest installation problem of components inside the distribution box?
- When we were installing circuit breakers and switches under protective covers in the past, we would always face the issue of particular components with irregular heights. It’s high costly, gradual, and troublesome. The worst of them all is that there is no solution.
- After months of development, our engineers finally designed this new accessory, the Mounting Bracket. From now on, all these issues can be solved effortlessly.
- As the pioneer in the electrical industry, we ought to find a solution, then share it with our partners and spread it to the world. That’s why E-Abel has thrived for more than a decade.
What is the Mounting Bracket? How does it work?
Mounting bracket is a flexible structure, which makes it easy to adjust or replace the electrical components. With this structure, we can install the componets of irregular heights easier and faster. All the components, wires and connections are under the protective cover due to the same height, therefore, it is safer to use.
What’s more, it is welding-free and suitable for all electrical components.
In the video below, it shows how the mounting bracket works.
How to install the mounting bracket?
Many engineers don’t know how to install this accessory. With the latest design, it can be confusing.
So here is the instruction:
- 1. Determine the right height and the quantity of mounting bracket needed
- 2. Assemble the mounting bracket
- 3. install all the components on the mounting bracket
- 4. Fix it on the gland plate